– Live Online support in Spanish, English and French (Zoom or Google Meet) for the whole class.
– Broadcast live from Granada
Additionally, Alhambra´s workshops (Plasterwork, Marquetry, Tiles and Arabic Calligraphy), Oil Tasting and Al Andalus Spices experiences include:
– Kits of necessary materials for all participants,
– Gifts mentioned,
– Delivery cost by courier.
2) Once you have completed and submitted the quotation form on the left, we will send you a first proposal within 48 hours.
3) Once booking is confirmed, the reservation and the pro forma invoice will be sent to you. To formalize the reservation, the advance payment of 30% of the total amount will be made by bank transfer 30 days before the date of the activity.
4) Once we receive the payment we will send:
a) By email:
– Tracking code messaging,
– Access code for the online class of the chosen platform (Zoom or Google Meet) for the day of the activity,
– Didactic notebook pdf (except for Flamenco and Cooking) to prepare the workshop.
b) Material by courier for the Alhambra workshops (Plasterwork, Marquetry, Tiles and Arabic Calligraphy), Oil Tasting and Al Andalus Spices:
– Kit tools and materials needed for all participants,
– Gifts mentioned.
The other activities (Flamenco, Cooking, Alhambra and Albaycin tours) do not require materials.
5) A few days before the activity, a technical test is carried out to check your internet connection and the equipment (computer, web cam, audio,…).
6) The balance of the remaining 70% must be paid 3 days AFTER THE ACTIVITY is carried out.
7) FREE CANCELATION:
Refund of the deposit (30 %) within 72 hours following the payment.
8) FREE DATE MODIFICATION
Free! Modify your date of workshop free of charge up to 24 hours before the activity starts.
Read more about terms & conditions
o + 34 958 30 84 43
o + 34 606 88 90 22